BY Bonnie Sinnock
Now that Fannie Mae requires trended data credit reports for its automated underwriting system, will other secondary market players follow suit? If so, how soon?
Restoring consumer confidence in financial services won't be easy after the latest banking brouhaha, but the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can help by proactively holding all mortgage loan officers to the same federal licensing standard. more »
Income gains and lower mortgage rates contributed to an uptick in affordability in July across most major markets in the country, according to First American Financial Corp. more »
The New York City Housing Development Corp. board approved the appointment of Eric Enderlin as president. more »
Mortgage loan officers keep an eye on the long game, but making a sale is more than the sale; ushering people through the biggest purchase of their lives requires the ability to maintain relationships over time.
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives